Pages

Wednesday 18 July 2012

"upon my balcony the morning air perfuming"


Believe it or not there are hundreads of different things you could do with your balcony but here are a few ideas you could use to sprouce up your balcony to enjoy it over the summer.
Before I begin I'd like to thank the users of    we heart it.com    who posted the pictures I have used they are beautiful and really made me crave a balcony of my own! 

Cafe in Paris

Using cafe style furniture will give the image of Paris and you can feel yourself in the city of love drinking wine with your girlfriends! Here are some items from IKEA that can give you this look...


Secret Garden

The bright flowers and hidden chairs create the image of a secret garden that you can escape to whenever you want. As you can see in the left picture you could even add some fake grass. OR in the right picture you could have a rug or even a BBQ!!!
Here's how you can get the look again from IKEA...


Midnight Breeze

Now not everyone can afford this gorgeous view but if you have a balcony large enough you could make it a real space for socialing with friends. Wicker sofas are great for giving a warm and cosy feel for outdoor spaces so here's some help from IKEA on how to get this look...

Here are a few more examples...



Thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope this has helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment